lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Nulo



Hi, classmates. Today I am going to talk about a particular politician for a sector where I live. I am talking about Diego Vergara, the Mayor of the city where I live, Paine. This person, Diego, was reelected like mayor in the lasted municipal elections with a lot of vows.

I don’t vote for Diego Vergara because I don’t like the politics’s color of the man. He is of Renovación Nacional. In particular, I don’t like the municipal politics that he made in the past period, he only work in the remodeling of old place of Paine. Yes, maybe in the beginning that can sound nice, but not. He forgets the Urgency of Paine. The actual conditions of the ambulance are CRITICAL. Just have one ambulance for all Paine, and this is a very big city, with a lot rural places. Also, during his administration, one big municipal school was closed and he doesn’t anything to prevent this. All the things he made were popular things, only superficial works and nothing particular with the real necessity of the people of Paine.

My vote was NULO, because I don’t believe in anyone politician, less in Diego Vergara and I think that is a very valid mode of say something. Something about the actual political system and something about the politician that only want power. A dirty political system where forget the real necessitys of the peoples of Chile.

I like the 60% of abstention. That says more like anyone survey about the “people’s believes” about the actual political system. 

2 comentarios:

  1. ahhaahahahha nice picture! I think communes like Paine usually are off the discusion, mass media are so efective in that...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that vote null is validate this form of organization.

    ResponderEliminar