lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

the laaast one


I classmates, today I am going to talk about my personal opinion about the English, in general. In the beginning, I don’t like much the English, since a subject (how this) or like a type of language. I know the advantage of dominate the language to the perfection, not only for my career, also for my life in general. In the future a want to made travel to USA or London (or any other country, in everywhere speak English, is like the universal language today) so, I start to read books, news, listen music or try to see films in English language.

About this subject, in the beginning I don’t like very much, because I felt that I don’t have a very good use of the language, but, with the days (and weeks) I start to go with a smile to class, because I felt the class start to made results and I felt very happy for that. Maybe I don’t have the best use of the language but I try to make my best work in class.

The blogs, I think, it’s a very good way to working the grammar. Not everyone have a large vocabulary, like me, but with this work, I can, now, make a large chains of ideas in English language, think I was not possible in the pass.

Since in the career, with the English’s papers, or in my normal life, with the movies (not all have a good subtitles, so many times I have to see without sub) , the music (this last time I only listen music from England, only for work my pronunciation because it’s very bad) and all the people who I know have a good use of this language, so, for this, and many other reasons, I want to improve my use and pronunciation of the English language and this subject help me in that. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I hate English but... yes is necessary if you want live in the other country >.<

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have a great progress in this subject

    ResponderEliminar