lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Fire with Fire



Hi classmates, today I am going to talk about a particular film was I saw this Saturday with my girlfriend. In the beginning I don’t trust in that movie because is a thriller film and I don’t like this genre, because I like the films more calm and quiet.

This film is called Fire with fire. It’s a movie of this year (2012). It is a thriller movie, with a lot of action and nice scenes of violence. The director is David Barrett, known for movies like Matrix Reload or Spiderman. I loved those films.

Generally I don’t like see movies for the actors, so, I don’t know many names of actors, maybe one or two names, but I smile when I saw to Bruce Willis in action. It’s a great actor of movie films and in this movie shows a very reflexive part of him, about a detective who search a dangerous mafia boss with the help of a fireman who is a witness of a crime of this mafia boss.
I enjoy a very much this films, the action scenes and how the story is related by the fireman, who protect a girl that he love.

I am thinking… maybe I liked this film for the sensation produce in me across the story happened and for the end. When the film end I throw all the air that I don’t breathe during I saw the film. I loved that sensation

4 comentarios:

  1. Great movie Manuel, I agree with you, Bruce Willis is a great actor haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen or listen about this movie.. :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think I saw this movie, I didn't like it so much but it had some good parts, I remember a scene when Bruce Willis has to save the girl and you can see fire and things exploting behind him... I don't know if is the same movie but I really laughed with that part!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice scenes of violence? Maybe I need a little of violence to eliminated the stress ahahaa

    ResponderEliminar