lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

:(


I think about the recently class’s activity that was a very good activity, because was a very similar like the final test to access to the grade In English class.  
Maybe I have complications in the language part. In that part, I have to complete orations with a word o more. I think that area can present a problem in the future final test. So, for this, I want to practice in my house with other similar activities.
I think about my own English is not very good. My plan is begin to practice in house, listening songs, reading English’s papers in other class, and practice in that page! I think as a very good page to learned (or practice) in there.
I want to learn English for a good way, and this it’s my opportunity to work it.
This week I traduce a lot of song with the intension to learn more words and thinks 




Pet Reading  1 sign: Score: 7/7
Reading 1: 10 / 10
Pet Reading 5/6
Pet vocabulary Score: 20/25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario