lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

FACSO

Hello classmates. Today, I´m going to speak about my first day at university. I don’t remember exactly how it was, but I remember that day I was really happy. I was really glad to go to the University of Chile because I had always wanted to study here, since kid. That’s because my mom always dreamed that I study here

I knew some of my classmates before the beginning of the classes. Through Facebook, many classmates and I agreed to get together and meet us a week before officially entering classes. So, the first official day of class, I already knew some classmates and that made me easier to share with them and of course, meet many other people. After the activities of introduction to the career, all our generation went to the called “Pastos” and was so funny saw a big circle in there.

I remember the first classes were exciting: there were many good teachers introducing us in new interesting things about the career. I didn’t know anything about it, so everything was very new to me. In the beginning, I thought that all my teachers would be a little hippie, but it was not. All my teachers were very smart. The class that I liked was Social History of Chile. It was the first time I saw my country's history since that critical see, so I learned a lot.

I remember I went very happy to the university for many months, until tests came and the calm go away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario