lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

2012




I am going to talk about this last celebration for Fiestas Patrias 2012. I don’t remember any holydays more happy like this year. Maybe because I am older or because in others years I stay only with my family, this year I spent time too with friend and my girlfriend.

The 17th of September I spent time only with friend. I went to the Buin’s Fondas. The place was full of happy people (and drunk people too). Much time ago I don’t stay with my school’s friends. I am very happy for this. I drank and ate a lot of typical drinks, like “Terremoto” and “Chicha”, of foods like barbeques, “Anticuchos” and lots “Choripanes”. I spent a lot of money.
I am a really bad dancer of all kind of music, so, for this, I don’t know how to dance the typical dance of my country, the “Cueca”. But I try this year I and feel so proud for this. Maybe the next year I am going to be a good dancer.

The 18th of September I was go to a familiarly barbeques, like all the years, but this year I present to my girlfriend to all my family, since unknowns familiarly to my grandmother and other lovely uncles, playing traditional games all together.
I remember a game of “Carrera de sacos” an uncle fell running, it’s a very old uncle and I never imagine to him running and unless in a bag, but was a really funny moment (and he don’t have any hurt)

I chose this holydays of Fiestas Patrias because I don’t remember other holydays when I stay happier.

3 comentarios:

  1. Peoples like "carrera de sacos" just to see another people falling hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Presenting your girlfriend in this kind of holidays must have been quite an experience xD I hope has been a positive one!!!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar