lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Happiness

Hi classmates! I’ll to explain what I feel the first term of 2012… a very good year… an incredible year for me! I am in 3º grade of psychology career. Now I can choose my own subject. Bye to the boring subjects and hello to subjects what are a really interests for me. Especially subjects of the psychoanalysis’s area, that is for my professional formation interest. 

I got back to play my electric guitar. A lot time I been playing an acoustic guitar because my electric guitar was in bad electrical conditions, that is; when I was playing, it made a lot a noise, and that was awful. I started with that electric guitar when I was studying in 3º grade of secondary. She has much time in my hands and I love her! 

I think … I am in a very good moment in my life. Don’t have problems with my family; yesterday was a great lunch with everybody in my house, see cousins that don’t see so many years ago. I am really happy with my girlfriend. I like my career. I have a good relationship with all my friends. I have in my hand tickets for three musical concerts; Despierta fest, Silvio Rodriguez, and Lollapalooza I am very excited!

And it’s all! I hope a great summer!

4 comentarios:

  1. I have tickets for Silvio Rodriguez too! I hope we will see there =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GUITAAAAAAAARRRRRR! we have the post-rock band waiting!. I can't wait for Despierta fest next saturday! see you there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel happy to read this post, but I feel envy of the 3 tickets to the concerts... Lollapalooza will be amazing and I don't have tickets.
    Continue the plays guitar and in the future I come to play guitar with me :$ xD

    ResponderEliminar