lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

My friend




I really think… I don’t have who the people says “the best friend”. So… today, I am going to talk about a good friend from my childhood. His name is Jaime. I have known to Jaime since I had five years old, when a changed of house to Paine. In this time, I don’t had friend in there, so, I can say he was my first friend. I remember, always, every day, I played with him with a LEGO’s and make big concerts in which the star was a cat’s lego: “Gatito”. He had lots of song, with a big scenography and many fans.

With the time, grew up together. Today have common things. Since music, bands like City & Colour, Death cab for a cutie, Sigur Ros and other band for example, to a similar movie taste. Some days seen movies together: The lasted was Pulp Fiction, maybe. It is a great movie. Maybe, my favorite movie in all time.

Every Friday we got together with others friend in Jaime’s house to talk about the life. We are great friends everybody,  so, are really good times all together. And if it without they, we are only both to play guitar all the afternoon, with some beers. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I think that he should be a nice person if you share music taste like sigur ros or city and colour hahaha. Awesome bands.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are so cute! Pato & Jaime :) jajaja :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is nice that you still remember to you friend. I really didn't had any friend when I was a child.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think I don't have a "best friend" too, just like you think, but it's nice that you have someone to share and talk about life haha

    ResponderEliminar